That's me!

That's me!
The hen house Baya built...summer 2012

Wednesday 28 July 2010

More lavender and musing(sy)


I had a comment on my previous post which was so exciting I nearly wept with joy! Not a comment from one of my poor harassed friends who have to read the blog and say its wonderful even if they don't like it, no a real, genuine comment from a lovely lady who said she wanted to see some of the lavender so there it is, the photo is just for you!

Lavender for Shetlands is now ready to go and has dried beautifully, its takes for ever to prepare lavender to dry and is one of the best meditations I know. I sit in the Studio/Summer House and do it contemplating this and that whilst trying to avoid putting lavender flowers down my ample bosoms...it may smell nice but it itches annoyingly.

This morning, I was musing as to why craft type website that sell the sort of stuff I make all finish is "sy". There is big Etsy and then I have discovered another one called Folksy, you see what I mean about the "sy". May be I should call myself Bayasy and that would make me more craftsy. That's an idea, I could start a new one called simply "Craftsy" but that sounds not quite right does it. Feels a bit sneaky..good idea, what about "Sneaksy". As long as it finishes with sy you can't go wrong(sy).

I can see this is going to degenerate(sy) into a very very silly(sy) bit of writing so I'll stop now to go and finish another teacosy (that also finishes is sy so it must be alrightsy). See you soon! (I hope the lovely lady who left a comment enjoys this and leaves another one...greedy(sy) me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment