That's me!

That's me!
The hen house Baya built...summer 2012

Thursday 22 July 2010

Lazy Thursday sans rain

So lazy in fact that I tried to blog from my mobile but the mobile was tired too so he refused to have anything to do with the blog (why is my mobile male?).

The Beloved being in London ministering to small grandchild no.1, I had promised myself much activities and then they said it was going to rain so thought may be not and then it did not rain but did nothing much anyway.

I bet you its because its the first day of the school holidays. There must be some mysterious childhood memory kicking in and in spite of being 54, here I am lounging on sofas, watching day time tv and gazing into the middle distance.

Feeling quite blue (lavender blues?). Last night was lavender night at the WI and I completely failed to sell my stuff. It was passed round (photo to follow, am downloading the programme as we speak so give me another couple of days), much admired but did I utter the words "well, actually, its for sale"..o no, I blushed prettily and stuff it back in my handbag. More to learn then, hey girlie!

Exciting news well potentially exciting may be...if I can get to sell that is...someone from Shetlands has expressed an interest in swapping my lavender with their gorgeous organic and beautifully designed soaps so all being well, its the first swap of many.

Trying to start something new when I have been this other person all these years, is sometimes really hard and seems impossible and yet, and yet, I LOVE IT and would not be doing anything else.

Off to plot a pretty pink and blue teapot cosy. I am told what I do is called "shaby chic"...a bit less of the chic please!

No comments:

Post a Comment