That's me!

That's me!
The hen house Baya built...summer 2012

Saturday 14 August 2010

TRADING, HECATES AND AUGUST WEATHER with chard, in the wrong place...

his is in the wrong place...I thought I had sorted out this photo thing but I have not...look below. does my head in!
Hecate, Goddess of the crossroads

I met her last night, in a pathworking and learnt about turning the pages of the book of my life and then endlessly looking back at them, just to make sure. Sure of what? Ah the safety of looking behind. Looking behind stops me from going forward. Its garanteed to work. I might be miserable looking backwards, what with all those childhood traumas, endless miseries, etc. but at least I know when and where I am. Imagine me, following the road that She lights, walking ahead with her dogs by my side. Brrr, but what if, what it I just did that. Turned that page in the book of my life and LEFT IT TURNED. No peeking, no lifting a corner of the page just to check. No no no. Walking forward, lit by her torch, there at the crossroad with both my hands on the neck of the beautiful greyhound dogs she gifted me. I am going to have a go at this... it feels so good, peaceful and right.

TALKING ABOUT NEW ROADS....
Soaps from 60 Degrees North 60degreesnorth.co.uk


Above is the lovely bundle of soaps I got that I traded for my lavenders. It came all the way from Shetlands, safely wrapped in shetlands wool. A fantastic idea and I can spin the wool too! Minimum waste. So much care was put into the products! They feel and look and smell really special.

So, I am trading! Its just marvellous and I cannot quite explain how it makes me feel but it is just fabulous. There is no interference with money. Before anyone complains that I have lost my mind, I know we need money to function in our society, I know, I know but when I can do it trading is just so special. Yesterday, I traded some of my chard for luxury coffee scented with walnut and mapple syrup. I would not be able to afford to buy this. Well chose not to buy this as non essential but getting it as a trade and for a special treat is just brilliant. My chard looked amazing too! Have you ever seen chard? Would you like to? ok. here is some

This is chard...in the right place!


Must go forth so no time to talk about the glorious weather, rain go on you wonderful magical wet stuff! Carry on, the land needs you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment